10 Secret Affiliate Marketing Growth Hacks Review
Top 10 Useful Secret Affiliate Marketing Growth Hacks
Super Affiliate Hacks
Here are the Top 10 Secret Elite Affiliate Marketing Hacks that made a powerful and extremely useful difference (big and small) in the growth of my affiliate business in which I suggest to anyone who wants to start and scale an affiliate business today:
1. Build an audience
- traffic sources sometimes work and sometimes don't. They could also bobber, causing great anxiety and uncertainty. An audience will give you a firm sense of security and a peace of mind. You will own a digital asset that will produce sales for you.
- I've dipped into all kinds of internet media and email is by far my #1 RETURN ON INVESTMENT producer. If I said "no" to email today, I'd be leaving an untold amounts of money on the table.
3. Promote products you believe in
- it's hard to promote something you secretly hate. You will pull your punches. Promote products you love and would recommend to your mother.
4. Cross-promote complementary offers
- when is the best time to sell your customers something? The moment they bought something else from you. People enjoy buying stuff. Always ask what's the next promotion?
5. Segment your buyers into a separate list
- buyer is a buyer. Cherish the people who earn you money. They're hard to find and easy to lose.
6. Make more offers
- your income is directly proportionate to the amount of times you ask for money. So ask more often.
- traffic is hard. Each traffic source burdens you with a long learning curve. Once you've tapped into a source that works, stick to it, hone it, and drill it as deep as you can before moving over to the next one.
8. Use templates where possible to save time
- coming up with marketing material from scratch is hard. If you figured out a formula, use it. You will make more by producing lots of good marketing, than a little bit of great marketing.
9. You can't improve what you don't measure
- track your clicks, leads and sales. If you don't, how would you know if it's working or not?
10. Look for markets, not products
- rabid irrational markets are best.
Would you like to build your first (or next) affiliate business together in the next 30 days?
P.S. Since we're both matured grownup adults, let's talk about something pretty awful I see on the internet these days.
I literally call them the "Entrepreneur Leftovers..."
It simply goes like this...
Strategy 1: A guru creates an affiliate product and sells it.
Strategy 2: Another guru takes the product and rehashes it into his own words.
Strategy 3: A third guru repeats the process and THAT'S the one you end up purchasing.
That's like going to a seafood restaurant where the food you're eating was already prepared by a better chef.... TWICE.
Now, this wouldn't really be a problem if the product is excellent.
But I'm telling you from my real experience - by the time you get to sloppy thirds, you have on your hands a LOUSY marketing product of no value.
They go on to offer advice like:
Spamming people on Facebook & Groups
Cold calling total strangers left and right
Buying the latest $5,000 software because it's what makes everything easier
You're too smart to fall for all that crap.
Same Online Course, Different Guru.
So what do you really do?
You stay away from this kind of affiliate marketing hacks.
They'll make you waste precious time, resources, and annoy your friends and family in the process (Ok, a slight jab at the MLM crowd)
Instead, link arms with a guru that didn't learn this stuff from another guru...
But someone who's been doing the business for 10+ years.
Even better, he's built a team around him with supporters (like me!) that can help guide you through any potential affiliate pitfalls.
Teams like those are a true gem & rare to find.
So I'm giving you a shot at taking advantage of something big here.