These disclaimers apply to Sudhir Kumar (CPA Marketing Tutorial) , the owner and operator of the following business website: cpamarketingtutorial.com
The Website(s) and all of the content and information found on the Website(s) (“Website Materials”) provided by CPA Marketing Tutorial (“We”) are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE(S)/SERVICE(S). YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE(S), AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE(S), MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
1. No Substitute for Professional Advice. CPA Marketing Tutorial is not an educational institution, university or other accredited entity. Members of CPA Marketing Tutorial do not earn credit of any kind nor is any degree given upon completion. CPA Marketing Tutorial does not provide any guarantee regarding the amount of money its members could or will make, nor any guarantee regarding ability to get or create jobs upon completion of any programs.
2. Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
3. Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn; however, there is no promise or guarantee that you may experience the same level of earnings or income.
4. There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
5. Operating a business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6. You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, please contact Sudhir Kumar, the owner and operator of this website business at: sudhir[at]cpamarketingtutorial.com
All rights reserved © 2021